icon id 3001 where are you?

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 17:31:00 EST 2002

thanks/danke Sjoerd,

those "icons" turned up as images in a bkgnd
called "HCIcons" which i finally located in the
"Edit" window with cmd-"L". the image ids are
3001,3002 etc. and everything works well so far.
what a thrill to see my little guys moving around
in living color.

--- Sjoerd Op 't Land <sjoerdoptland at mac.com>

=====
erik at erikhansen.org                 http://www.erikhansen.org