Jeanne's book

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Wed Mar 20 04:47:01 EST 2002

At 2:27 PM -0800 3/16/2002, Shari wrote:
>If there were a book of that ilk for MetaCard... nothing would be
>more awesome!  I spend a lot of time doing simple things in MC
>because the internal documentation is so sparse.  So there's a lot of
>trial and error to figure things out.  I'd buy Jeanne's book in a
>heartbeat!
>
>'Cept she hasn't posted yet... so I'm not sure of the status or
>whether it will differentiate between Rev and MC.  Or even if there
>will be one.  But I coulda sworn that somewhere on the Rev mailing
>list, back when I was deciding which way to go, I heard talk of a
>book in the works...

Not sure how this rumor got started, but I am not currently working on such
a book (apart from the Rev docs - my work on those is ongoing and will
include a cookbook of script snippets and more in-depth introductory
material, as well as what's in them now). Sorry about that.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!