urling a font file

Mark Talluto fuegox at mac.com
Wed Mar 20 01:16:00 EST 2002

Hello out there.  I am creating a simple installer that will copy over
fonts from a folder to the fonts folder on OS 10.1.3.

I am using the put "binfile://path to font" into lFontFile  method.  The
problem is that nothing is brought in.  Yet other types of files were
successfully brought in.  Can anyone think of a reason why a font file
can not be imported?

I tried dropping the font file into bbedit and did not show any data
either.  Doing this with a mc stack for example showed the data in the
file.

-Mark Talluto