Temporary picts

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 19:53:00 EST 2002

i have no idea how, but i want to use MC to drive
MIDI files and "patches" in sequencing software.
the time delay factor is always the biggest
challenge.

right now moving dancers around while changing
icons is enough, but it would be great to add
programable body movement movement within the
icon. that would require lots of graphics or...
who knows what.

=====
erik at erikhansen.org                 http://www.erikhansen.org