Temporary picts

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 16:50:01 EST 2002

--- Shari <gogypsy at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> ...which ones I can port to MC without losing
any
> of the goodies, and without
> spending a lot of time with the transition.
> MC cannot easily handle some of
> the things HC does with graphics and sounds...

i thought (hoped) MC was a "super script" of HC
that did everything faster & better & in color...
once you got it coded.

> When I get a chance, I will upload the
> code in case anyone knows of a better way.

good idea. MC marketing can handle the idea that
you have to do some extra coding, but if sound &
graphics are lacking some people will go for
something like Director or Max first.

i am hoping for a one stop authoring tool.

=====
erik at erikhansen.org                 http://www.erikhansen.org