Directory puzzle

Larry_R_Huisingh at rl.gov Larry_R_Huisingh at rl.gov
Mon Mar 18 12:41:01 EST 2002

I would suggest

put there is a directory "//hostnt/library/."

or

put there is a directory "//hostnt/library/./"

in an attempt to reference the directory instead of the "share name"
(//hostnt/library).  I think that the share name is treated as a different
kind of reference and needs the appended period "." to indicate it is a
directory reference you are making.  It basically means you need a special
case for determining when you are using just the share name vs. the share
name plus a directory name.

Larry Huisingh