metacard digest, Vol 1 #133 - 9 msgs

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 18 12:20:01 EST 2002

Thanks for the response.  But, actually, my question was whether MC
treats numerically-indexed arrays in the usual row-column sense that's
used for matrix math.  As for the question of buying MC or Revolution,
there is nothing about Revolution (as appealing as the face lift is)
that can justify a switch from MC for me.

	Greg