Feature request: open stack visuals

Scott Raney raney at metacard.com
Tue Mar 12 14:08:00 EST 2002

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 Shari <gogypsy at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Going crazy!  Wish to implement a visual effect on opening a stack
> with the GO command either via:

Sorry, there's no way to do that.  I can't even think of any way this
could even theoretically work because MetaCard doesn't draw the window
title bar or borders, so the *OS* would have to do the visual effect,
and no OS I know of supports anything like this.  You might ask the OS
X developers for this, though.  They're *very* fond of doing
unconventional stuff like that ;-)
  Regards,
    Scott