OT -- Animation Programs

MisterX mister.x at win.be
Sat Mar 2 00:32:00 EST 2002

Flash, director... Freehand... great kit, director's scripting language
"lingo" is like HyperTalk...
There's a bunch of others for PC but I can think of none that stand out as
much...

GraphicConverter is, IMOHO, well worth the purchase for Mac artists BTW...
Photoshop helps getting back to reality on PC's - too bad for the Adobe GUI
aberations!