Hopes crushed

Simon Lord slord at mac.com
Tue Jul 30 02:06:01 EDT 2002

How?  This is what I was using:

< put url ("binfile:"&ftpFile) into url ftpPath >

But that was locking up my script until it was done uploading.
At the very least it works, my files get uploaded in full and I
can download them and uncompress + execute successfully.  So I
know that works.  Now I'm trying to use this...:

< libUrlFtpUpload ftpFile, ftpPath >

...because the docs on RunRev say it doesn't lock up the script,
meaning I can continually check the progress and make a progress
bar.  My problem is the file gets created but nothing else. It
thinks the file has successfully been "uploaded" the second the
file has been created and simply exits with the message
"uploaded".  So, I have a working solution and a busted, but
better option. Now I need feedback to tell me what I'm doing
wrong with libUrlFtpUpload.

;^)

On Tuesday, July 30, 2002, at 01:37 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> don't forget and use binfile!

Sincerely,
Simon