Practical Maximum number of fields on a card

Richard MacLemale rmaclema at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 27 11:28:01 EDT 2002

MC Gang,
I already searched the archives...
What is a reasonable maximum number of fields you should put on a single
card in MetaCard?  Could you, for example, have a stack with 50 cards, and
each card have 2,000 fields on it?  What are some (if any) of the
disadvantages of putting 2,000 fields on a card?  If there are problems with
this approach I can work around it, but I'm working on a project which would
really benefit from having 2000 fields, grouped together with scrollbars on
the group.  Any input would be appreciated.

--
:)
Richard MacLemale