Darwin question

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 24 22:20:00 EDT 2002

On 7/24/02 8:28 PM, Richard MacLemale wrote:

> I'm trying to write a darwin mt script that will write info to a field in a
> stack.  Only it's not working.  I can read info from a stack, but can't
> write to it.

I was trying to do something similar a while back -- use "find" to
search stack fields -- but that wouldn't work either. Apparently you
can't do any manipulation of stack objects when you aren't using the
GUI. You can only read data. I had to rewrite my "find" routine to
mechanically extract and examine the content of every field I wanted to
search, since apparently the built-in "find" only works in the GUI.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com