Search script

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 18 11:46:00 EDT 2002

Thanks to all of you who sent your stacks to me, for a Search Script
handler.  I found one that worked well for me, maybe not as smooth as
Hypercard's, but pretty danged close!  (grin)

I've already gotten good use out of it, and it has saved me hours of
time already, just in the first day of use.  Not only could I check
all instances of a string of text to verify that all that code was
working right (it's an easy piece of code to add a bug to), but I
encountered a bug that would have taken me a long time to squash if
it hadn't been for search scripts.

I'm not in Metacard right now to share the goodies, and I'm not sure
it's allowed, as I didn't create them :-)

But my thanks to all of you!

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--