Menu Bar Help under 2.4.3B2X

Richard MacLemale rmaclema at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 6 16:21:01 EDT 2002

I've built an app with 2.4.3B2X and it's ready to go, but the menus are
working funky.  I have just two menus... File and Help.  But when I choose
an item from my Help menu, the menu bar reverts to MC's standard menu bar
while it displays my help, then switches back to my menu bar.  And though I
put Quit in the File menu, it doesn't actually show up there.  Weird.  And
when I build a standalone, the app runs fine, but none of the menus do
ANYTHING.

I don't think I've done anything wrong, because I've built menu bars
countless times the exact same way.  I even used MC's built-in menu bar
tool, but got the same effect.  So is there a mystery to this process, is
this a beta bug, did I miss something?  Any help appreciated, as usual.

--
:)
Richard MacLemale