mchttpd Question

Rich Mooney tech at paynesparkman.com
Wed Jul 3 14:03:01 EDT 2002

I would be very interested in any new revisions to mchttpd.  I'm hoping to
use it to treat my current control software as a CGI then make my systems
operable through a browser.  This is really a long-term plan which I had
shelved because it didn't appear that anyone was doing any development on
mchttpd.  Anyone else interested in further development of mchttpd?

Rich Mooney
Payne Sparkman Mfg.
shop at paynesparkman.com