libURL rocks

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Tue Jul 2 03:14:00 EDT 2002

At 10:31 pm -0700 1/7/02, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>Dave Cragg: thank you for putting in the time for the error-checking in
>libURL, and the handy MakeDir feature that makes uploading to
>as-yet-non-existent directories a snap.

I love the plaudits, Richard, but it would be wrong to leave the
impression that this is some kind of selfless endeavor. Work on
libUrl is sponsored by Runtime Revolution, which means they should
get the thanks. (When it doesn't work, abuse, etc. should probably
come in my direction. :))

Cheers
Dave