darwin mc

Richard Gaskin ambassador at FourthWorld.com
Wed Jan 23 14:56:00 EST 2002

> This is my number one need for MetaCard right now (the ability to run UNIX
> commands.)  Using MetaCard as a bridge between shell commands and the
> average user is a VERY good idea.  There are people using Apple's new
> AppleScript Studio to do this right now, but performance is very, very
> s-l-o-w.  MetaCard could toast AppleScript Studio if it had this ability...
>
> It would kick serious butt to get this feature in both darwin.mc and
> MetaCardCarbon...

What can you do with AppleScript Studio that you can't do with native
MetaCard and a little bit of it's AppleScript support?

 Custom Software and Web Development for All Major Platforms
 Developer of WebMerge 1.9: Publish your database on the Web