Saving stacks as

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jan 19 12:43:01 EST 2002

Shari wrote:

> I always hated that Revolution saved the current stack and CLOSED it,
> created a new copy and put me working in the copy.

Actually, to be fair, HyperCard's menu item says "Save a copy" -- which
means, save a separate copy to disk and stay where you are. Rev's menu
item says "Save as", which all standard applications interpret to mean
that the new copy should be opened for editing and the original should
be left on disk. MetaCard's menu item also says "Save as" -- and
technically, it is MC that isn't behaving according to Mac and Windows standards.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com