Scrolling a stack up or down

Phil Davis phildavis at attbi.com
Thu Jan 10 18:38:00 EST 2002

So if I understand correctly:
- all the controls on the current card must always have the same dimensions, no matter what the display settings of the monitor are. They should not scale to fit the monitor display rectangle.
- all controls must remain in consistent, fixed locations relative to each other.

If this is all true, then you could do this:
- group all controls into one group
- set the hScrollbar & vScrollbar of that group to true
- make the stack resizable
- in a resizeStack handler, set the group rect to the card rect
- see if that gives you the desired behavior

Phil