Dial-up dialog (was Internet Access)

Hugh Senior H at flexibleLearning.com
Wed Jan 9 09:01:27 EST 2002

Hi List:

Pleeeeease... What is the registry entry to find the program needed to
launch the user's dial-up connection dialog?

I can use queryRegistry .rnk for Win2000 to find rasphone.exe (works
great), but it is not listed on our Win98 machine. So is there some magic
key to cover 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME and XP?

There MUST be a way, but darned if I can find it! Aaaargh!

Tearing what's left of me hair out, so ANY help would be appreciated!

/H