save

Phil Davis phildavis at attbi.com
Tue Jan 8 17:21:00 EST 2002

Have you verified that the script is in fact being executed? Maybe there's another 'closeStack' handler somewhere along the message path? (To test it, you could add a "beep" or 'put "CLOSING" ' statement in the handler and see if anything new happens upon close.)

Another possibility: have you verified that 'this stack' is the stack you think it is? To test, you could add "put the name of this stack" in the handler.

Hope this helps.

Phil