So does anyone know what a colorPalette is?

David Bovill david.bovill at opn-technologies.com
Tue Jan 8 10:04:01 EST 2002

> From: xbury.cs at clearstream.com
> Subject: RE: So does anyone know what a colorPalette is?
>
> just type "answer color" in the msg box...

I wish the documentation was that clear :)

The question I'm asking is what on earth is the "colorPalette" object in the
"Colour Chooser" stack? The control browser lists it as a colourPalette
"Color Map" and the only documentation I can find is that they have a
selectedColor property.

Any other properties? How would I go about creating my own palettes. It
would be nice to figure this out before I go ahead and create palettes made
out of buttons...

David