why MetaCard?

Sjoerd Op 't Land sjoerdoptland at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 15:17:01 EST 2002

Shari wrote/ schreef:

> As I create programs that I distribute, I have to have an environment
> that I can trust.  If it crashes and burns for me, no doubt it will
> do that to the people who use my programs, and that is not acceptable.
Besides the fact that I choose MetaCard for the same reason as you did (IDE
not stable), your last argument isn't true. The environment is unstable
because it uses a *lot* of memory in bad way, and the bugs are there of
course because RunRev is still in development.

But when you make a standalone, it will experience none of the unstableness
of the IDE (or at least, no more than it will if developed in MC).

> So I chose Metacard.
At last, I did the same.

Regards, / Groeten,
Sjoerd