is mctools.org retired?

andu undo at cloud9.net
Thu Feb 28 02:11:01 EST 2002

Simon Lord wrote:

> Funny, the mctools site was taken down for a variety of reasons. The first being that only two submissions in the year that it was up were ever made. It seemed that at the time no-one was interested in submitting articles, tips, tricks or stacks. In the last 3 days I have received a dozen or so requests about it's whereabouts, how to get stacks that were on it (only mine) or how to start it up again elsewhere. Where were all you people during the last year?

As they say, Simon, this means that capitalism works ;-).
IMHO, a new 'mc'tools site would not have a better fate then the last
one, now that metacard as a tool(brand) is loosing most of its user base
to Rev.
Renaming the site to 'rev'tools would most likely bring in more people
specially that that crowd seems to have a good balance of gurus and
newcomers/hypercarders in the need of an endless dialog.