Feature request -- is standard file operations

Ernst M. Reicher e.reicher at aon.at
Sat Feb 16 05:14:01 EST 2002

Hi Philip,
some time ago I tried to start a discussion on something like this.... but
no one replied....

I think that standard operations like the one you mentioned should be basics
delete file
copy file to
move file to
rename file

delete and rename work in MC in the logical way...  see MCreference...
but copy and move is not supported in this way
as fas as I know you have to use the illogical workaround of "put URL" to
copy a file...
and for moving you have to copy and delete in seperate steps

Regards,
          Ernst