MC 2.4.2 Feature Wish

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Feb 15 20:09:01 EST 2002

Hi Everyone,

	I've noticed some discussion on the 2.4.2 beta lately.  A feature
I'd like to see in MC is the ability to lock the first row and column in
a scrolling field much like can be done in spreadsheets.  (I know that
it's possible to script multiple scrolling fields, but I've never been
successful doing it for horizontal scrolls --- the column data in the
two fields never align.)  Presenting data in tables and graphs is an
important part of my research, and being able to easily and dynamically
reset column and row titles in a scrolling field would be a big plus.

	MC is one of the best tools I have.  Good work Scott and company.

	Greg

Gregory Lypny
Concordia University
"Better for us if you don't understand."
	The Tragically Hip

http://rubbersoul.concordia.ca