Metacard cgi feedback

David Frank dfchem at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 18:43:01 EST 2002

I am using Robert Brenstein's excellent Mac cgi MC
script, tweaked so that it will post student homework
grades to my Mac server. It works well, but I am lost
on how to have the client MC script pick up the
cgifeedbackreply that the cgi produces after posting.
If I post to the cgi from a real browser (Netscape), I
get the reply back just fine.

I thought the reply might be captured in an "it"
container in the MC client, but nothing shows up
there. Is it supposed to?

My question is: how do you script that protocol in the
client MC stack to pick up the reply, or have the
stack or card behaving like a browser so that it can
get the reply?

Thanks for any help,
Dave Frank