opening without activating

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Feb 13 17:38:00 EST 2002

Richard, so far the closest I can come up with is:

-- stack "Test 1" on top of stack "Test 2"
-- This button is on stack "Test 1"

on mouseUp
  set the defaultStack to "Test 2"
  go cd 2
  topLevel stack "Test 1"
end mouseUp

It goes so fast you almost don't see the "blink". If I come up with anything
else, I'll let you know.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com