Reopen stack problem

PEChumbley at aol.com PEChumbley at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 14:44:00 EST 2002

I have a stack I have been working on and Iately I notice that when I open it
everything is fine.  But if I close the stack and then try to reopen it, the
cursor turns to the watch and nothing happens.  I end up having to close MC
using the Task Manager.  Then, if I restart MC and try to open the stack the
same thing happens.  I can only open the stack again if I reboot and then
open MC.  This onloy happens with the one stack.  I have checked my
preOpenStack, openStack, and closeStack handlers but found nothing there that
causes the problem.  The "destroy stack on close" and "destroy window on
close" options are checked.  I am running MC 2.3 on Windows 2000.

Any ideas what is going on?

Philip Chumbley