Modal windows

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 8 01:03:01 EST 2002

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Ah....maybe it's a question of what one means by "border".  In my experience
> MC only does the Platinum dialogs.

Yeah. I guess I'm just an old-style kinda person. :) Actually, I wanted
a border to visually set the dialog off from the stack underneath, which
is the same color. When I use the platinum-style dialog, you can't see
it at all because it hovers over the main stack. The shadow on the
platinum style window sets off the bottom and right a bit, but the top
and left blend right into the stack underneath.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com