Modal windows

Richard Gaskin ambassador at FourthWorld.com
Thu Feb 7 22:22:01 EST 2002

J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Ken Ray wrote:
>>
>> OK, Jacque... try this:
>>
>> 1) Set the decorations of the stack to empty
>> 2) Set the showBorders of the card to true
>> 3) set the 3D of the card to false
>> 4) Set the borderWidth of the card to 1
>
> Thanks Ken. If anything would do it, that would. But it doesn't. I
> started with a new stack with no scripts to make sure it wasn't
> something in my working stack, and then ran all 4 of the above lines
> from the message box in order.
>
> I just downloaded buildnumber 7 a couple of days ago. I think it's broken.

I just tested this script in Buildnumber 7 and it works well:

on mouseUp
  create stack
  set the showborder of cd 1 of stack it to true
  set the threed of cd 1 of stack it to true
  set the decorations of stack it to empty
end mouseUp

 Custom Software and Web Development for All Major Platforms
 Developer of WebMerge 1.9: Publish any Database on Any Site