Exemplar: Analogue Clock

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 4 15:28:00 EST 2002

FMoyer at aol.com wrote:

> Duh, I don't get it. Maybe the problem is that I have AOL -- these emails
> come through as complete text. There is nothing clickable or draggable in the
> email letter. In order to go to a link suggested in the email. I have to copy
> it and paste it into the field up at the top.

I get it. AOL strikes again. When you run into this kind of thing, copy
the link location, paste it into AOL's location field, and delete the
filename from the end. So the link becomes:

  http://www.flexiblelearning.com/xtalk/

That should take you to the page containing the downloadable file. From
there, you should be able to either click the link to download the file,
or drag the link to your desktop to download it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com