Exemplar: Analogue Clock

FMoyer at aol.com FMoyer at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 15:16:01 EST 2002

In a message dated 2/4/02 12:55:21 AM, jacque at hyperactivesw.com writes:

>FMoyer at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Sorry to be really ignorant, but I am new to MC. I have from time to
>time
>> tried to download what I think are MC stacks, but go to a web page and
>just
>> see a lot of computer code. I encountered the same thing with
>> http://www.flexiblelearning.com/xtalk/AnalogueClock.mc
>>
>> What am I missing here? I am using a Mac with AOL.
>
>Most browsers won't recognize MC files as anything but text. Rather than
>clicking on the link, try just dragging it to your desktop in order to
>download the file to disk. Or control-click on the link to download it.

Duh, I don't get it. Maybe the problem is that I have AOL -- these emails
come through as complete text. There is nothing clickable or draggable in the
email letter. In order to go to a link suggested in the email. I have to copy
it and paste it into the field up at the top.

Thanks for your help, because often when I want to download a MC stack, I hit
this roadblock.

Fred