ColorPickerLib

Karl Becker karl at karlbecker.com
Sat Dec 28 23:23:01 EST 2002

I've been getting a couple of reports from people in Mac OS 9 (I think
pre Mac OS 9, actually) that my program built in MetaCard won't launch,
that it says it requires the library  "Color Picker Lib".  Is there
anyway for them to download it?  Doesn't this come with the Mac OS?
And should a future version of MetaCard be soft-linked to this instead
of being hard-linked and requiring the library to be present when the
program runs even if I don't call the color picker in the application
anywhere?

Thanks,
Karl