Script Editor X v1.1.5 released...

Mr X monsieurx at crosscomm.lu
Wed Dec 18 02:49:01 EST 2002

So Script Editor X v1.1.5 is released...

Read below for details, features, support and the rest...

Im gone surfing!

All support will be eventually answered at
http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Private_Messages&file=reply&send=1&una
me=MisterX
or wait until Jan 6...

Merry seasonings and happy new year to all!
Xavier