MC 2.5 Script editor and bonus autocomplete script!

Mr X monsieurx at crosscomm.lu
Mon Dec 9 04:15:01 EST 2002

-----Original Message-----

I avoided those menus because they were so annoying and timewasting...
Made my own! Now I use them!

>What I'd really love is some sort of auto-complete for commands,
>properties, functions, etc.  At the very least for commands, once
>you've typed a "on " as the first characters of a line in the script
>editor,

Go to http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=59 to get
it!!!!
Handles control messages and all handlers or functions.

>if common commands and messages could show up after that like
>they do in Internet Explorer, that would be great.

watch for Content-oriented autocompletion in Script Editor X v2.0
This was a simple operation in XOS... I'll port it soon...

Not that Soon...

Xa