Dumb sort question - Tanks & Comments

Tariel Gogoberidze PMDA at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 9 02:25:00 EST 2002

On 12/7/02 10:18 AM, Ernst M. Reicher wrote:

On 12/8/02 15:36 jbv <jbv.silences at club-internet.fr> wrote:

 >-a special find function that would work like in OMO spreadsheets :
 >   find rows of myTab where item 2 > 10
 >   would return a comma-separated list of numbers of rows for which
 > this condition is true
 > Actually, spreadsheets in OMO where 1 of the greatest tools I've
 > ever used and I still miss them several years later...

I second that. And I miss chart object form OMO even more.
About year ago I wrote here that HyperCard style debugger, OMO style
spreadsheet and OMO Chart object is all I miss in MC.
Well, we just got great new debugger in upcoming v. 2.5, Table is
partially implemented (at least it clips text  at the end of the
column). This really gives me a hope that eventually MC will have it all :)

Tariel