Answer File Command

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Dec 6 08:33:01 EST 2002

Thanks Andu, Richard, Jacqueline, Monte, and Dar:

	I'll go back and retry some of these suggestions for the Answer File
command.  I actually experimented with variations of what you've
suggested, but the problem was usually that all files were eligible
(not dimmed) for selection; that's a big problem because the utility
stack I'm developing indexes big (15 to 220 MB) text files, and opening
the wrong one would result in endless churning as MC looks for stuff
that isn't there.  But as I say, I'll give your variations a shot, and
send up a flag if it works.

	Thanks,

		Greg

	Gregory Lypny