Answer File Command

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 01:39:01 EST 2002

Also, you'll notice that when you try to open an unknown file type in OS X
and switch the application-chooser popup from "Recommended Applications" to
"All Applications", the grayed-out applications remain grayed out... *except*
for their icons. Happens every time here on 10.2.1.

So the bugginess is clearly an OS thing.