We're spoiled!

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 5 17:42:00 EST 2002

Am porting a project I started in Hypercard to Metacard.

As the project was far from complete, I'm trying to get back up to
speed on where I left off and what I was doing with it.  So I'm going
back and forth between MC and HC until I'm up to speed with it.

Talk about being spoiled now!  I haven't worked in HC since migrating
to MC.  And one thing that I miss like bloody heck in HC is the
Control Browser.  Gosh, to have a list of every object on a card, in
a stack, in a background... what a pain when it isn't there!

I miss the Object Editor too.

You don't realize the changes until you're away awhile, and go back...

Shari C

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com