One last quick fix for X's Script Editor

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Tue Dec 3 02:56:01 EST 2002

Thanks Alejandro!

Im thinking already of new additions to the editor and the debugger but
since 2.5 is nearly out... it's kind of a waste to enhance the debugger
further.

MetaCard can be customized all over... But you better know what you do if
you
mess with the MCTools stack. Best is to rename the original substacks and
create
your own copies...

As far as the changes you ask about, all are true but I'd recomment you
build them
onto new stacks to avoid upgrade-hell if MCTools changes...

cheers
Xavier