Recursion

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 29 10:41:01 EDT 2002

Is there any way to turn recursion errors off?  So that they don't
halt a handler?

I've built a stack that I want to run for as long as the user
dictates, on its own.  I have it set for the user to choose how many
minutes, hours, or times for the handler to run.

This isn't just one handler, that can use "send".  This is a series
of handlers that call on each other, with a series of if-then
statements that will exit a handler or do something, before going to
the next handler.

The built-in exit appears to be working flawlessly.  But this "too
much recursion" stops everything when it reaches a certain point.

Please tell me I can turn it off!  This kills the best part of the
project otherwise.

Shari
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--