Demo stack not working in Linux

Alejandro Diaz astroboy at linuxfreemail.com
Fri Aug 23 11:09:01 EDT 2002

>Hi,

>I got the same results on my own Suse 6 to 8 boxes. I did'nt sarch in
>about solving the problems but it has probably to do with the paths in
>witch the demo stack is searching the pictures and others add-ones ?

>--
>Best Regards, Pierre Sahor

Ummh... I hadn't check the source code of the demo stack extensively, but
it seem to me at first glance that it uses relative paths instead of
absolute ones (which, in theory, let the users run the demo no matter
where MetaCard was installed).

It's good to know that other SuSE fellow has the same problem. Now, would
be this issue a distro specific one? Linux users in other distros had
notice this problem?