preOpenStack question

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Aug 2 11:24:01 EDT 2002

Richard,

If it is one stack/standalone opening another stack to a specific card, you
can use the construct:

  go card <cardDescriptor> of stack <stackDescriptor>

That would mean storing the starting card somewhere else (perhaps in the
standalone).

Does this help, or is this the first stack to open?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/