preOpenStack question

Richard MacLemale rmaclema at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 2 11:05:00 EDT 2002

ARGH!!!  I just answered my own question.  Sorry about the bandwidth waste.

PreOpenStack in my stack script was not working AT ALL.  It was being
totally ignored.  And I couldn't figure out why.  The reason was that I'd
moved the libURL stack with the resources and MetaCard had written a
preOpenStack message on card 1, which was overriding my stack level
preOpenStack message.

In which case, shouldn't MetaCard honor both preOpenStack scripts?  It
doesn't, but moving the card preOpenStack script to the stack preOpenStack
script solved the problem.

--
:)
Richard MacLemale