database and MC

Leston Drake ldrake at lpsoftware.com
Wed Apr 17 14:39:01 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm working on a database application that requires
(1) cross platform Win/Mac (that's why I'm using MC!)
(2) runs over a network

Item 2 causes some issues for a database application.
Specifically, the issues of posting changes to the data
when multiple users are working with it (things that a
typical DBMS handles).

Does anyone know a cross-platform, MC-friendly solution?
I'm thinking there might be some 3rd party products that
could be used. Valentina? (I vaguely recall some discussion
about it on this list, not quite sure of its capabilities or MC
friendliness)

Thanks a bunch.

--Leston