Quit

Michael Crawford michael.crawford at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Mon Apr 8 19:07:00 EDT 2002

Jacqueline then wrote:

>I'm just guessing, but you may have made yourself a loop. The last
>"quit" command may be calling the handler again. Try:

> save stack saveMe
> pass quit

I had a similar problem some time ago that I solved by adding in a bit of a
delay before doing the quit. For example:

on doQuit
wait 10 ticks
quit
end doQuit

This seemed to solve most of the freezing problems. To solve the rest I
added in a few other handlers for closing all open stacks etc before doing
the final quit. Probably overkill but it seems to do the trick.

Michael