Launching Acrobat twice

Mark Luetzelschwab luetzm at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 5 11:27:01 EST 2002

Hi Everyone,

I have a need to launch multiple files in Acrobat 5 in Windows - at
the user's request.

Launching the first one works great. (using the registry, etc. to get
the proper path etc.)

Launching the second one either does nothing (XP) or crashes Acrobat (98).

How is this supposed to be done?  In other applications that I have
done in MC, I just killed off Acrobat (or word, or whatever) and
relaunched it. This is not an option in this project.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-ml

Mark J. Luetzelschwab			luetzm at mail.utexas.edu
Texas Center for 			(v) (512) 232 9477 *new*
Reading and Language Arts		(f) (512) 232 2322
http://www.texasreading.org