metacard digest, Vol 1 #18 - 9 msgs

Jacqueline Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Nov 30 18:44:01 EST 2001

Ray G Miller wrote:

> Tried all that and the problem still persists. I've pulled all the subStacks out and run them as standalones. What's
> really strange is that the MC Help stack's hilite color is displayed correctly!?!

Did you say the incorrect hilite only happens on OS 7.6.1, or does it
happen on all Mac OS versions? If all, then it's got to be a hilitecolor
property set somewhere that is causing normal color inheritance. Check
the colors of every object in the hierarchy if you haven't already; the
fields themselves, the group they are in, the card, the stack, your Home
stack, any stacks in use, etc.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com