Fwd: Welcome to the "use-revolution" mailing list (Digest mode)

Simon Lord slord at mac.com
Thu Nov 29 17:52:01 EST 2001

Anyone else having a problem with the runrev mailing list?

1- It keeps signing me up even though I don't use runrev (I did
do the initial beta)
2- I can't unsubscribe because it refuses my log and pass (I can
log in but it won't let me unsubscribe)

I've asked to be taken off the list and they were nice enough to
do it. But I just got resubscribed today....

Kevin, if you are out there - please help.

Begin forwarded message: